Friday, January 15, 2010

Thoughts from last week

Thank you all for answering my little question last week. It mostly ended up as I suspected - we, a introverted writers, look for friends and acquaintances through blogging. And it seems that this crazy internet thing actually works. I have met many close friends by stumbling across their blog, commenting, getting a comment on mine, and starting a conversation.

I mean, isn't that the coolest thing ever?

Case in point: I went thru to those blogs you all mentioned were yours, and added you to my feed. I'll be reading yours, and commenting (Because I am quite bad about commenting on my comments here and on my personal blog. I'm bad that way).

I will try to do better about commenting here. I pinkie-swear.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your pinkie-promise - I look forward to your comments! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met this weird possum loving girl from Germany! So glad I did...;)

    xoox -- Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how the internet works! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon - I'm on it!

    Thrilly Hilly - you are one of the best parts of the internet, always!

    Amanda - isn't it, though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've become acquainted with awesome writers ever since I joined Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, it is the coolest thing, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe all the cool writer people I've met on the web since I started blogging, and tweeting.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, add insight, or disagree with us! We welcome your thoughts.