Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Quick Link

Hello everyone. I realize I've had a long layoff, but with the mix of holidays and getting back into writing and submitting to markets and agents, I haven't allowed myself the chance to blog. I've also been flirting with the idea of writing a textbook, because I'm starting to realize how platform-driven publishing is.

In any event, I wanted to post this link. Perhaps you've seen it already, but it's the 100 Best Sellers of 2009, courtesy of USA Today.


It's an interesting list to study, and I usually stare at it for a good 5-10 minutes.

Hope all is well.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm... not one of my favorite authors made it on the list. Yes, there were some that I have read, James Patterson, John Grisham, Stephen King, no not Stephanie Meyer, but I'm surprised that some of the better selling fiction authors like Michael Connelly, or Harlan Coben didn't make it.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, add insight, or disagree with us! We welcome your thoughts.