Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Objects in Mirrors

(Apologies for my normal Wednesday post appearing on Thursday, I had a computer go boom. Go boom is a technical term, by the way.)

A year of writing: that’s my summation. In addition to the mounds of hack writing at work, I started and finished two novels from Christmas to Christmas.

How did that happen?

Heck if I know! If I know anything, it is I'm having so much fun writing. And reading! I read twice as many books this year as last. Woo wee!

Woo wee is a technical term, by the way.

I would love to know how your year in writing went. Did you have fun? Were you inspired? Was the struggle between the day job and the writing job a burden? For the un-agented amongst us, how went the search for your professional book fan?

Have a merry book Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I finished two books this year as well. Actually the second one is just a first draft. It still needs to be run over by the car to get some of the wrinkles out.

    And yes, I'm having a blast writing, and reading as well.

    Merry Xmas everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, add insight, or disagree with us! We welcome your thoughts.