Friday, October 23, 2009

All right!

Who's with me!

PoloGRRL is DONE and in agent's hands. \o/ This is cause for celebration, mainly because it allows me to prepare for my next book, which I shall write during ...

NaNoWriMo!

That's right! I'm gonna try and finish an entire MG book in the one month of National Novel Writing Month, NOVEMBER!

Okay. Now I have to ask you: who's with me? Who's in NaNo? And if not, why not? I thought through it too, you know...being a joiner, living with the idea that I am participating in NaNo (which I somehow never anticipated doing)...and so on.

I decided, once, just once, to try it. And so I shall. And I'll finish this book in one month, even with the dotty POVs, even with the...particular protags...it has. Oh yes precious. I'll do it.

I'm jaekaebee on NaNo. You on there too? Buddy me, and we can root each other on!

8 comments:

  1. I'm in. I too shall try and conquer NaNo! I'm T. Anne (no too creative I know) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on as EileenAstels, I believe. I'm not sure how to buddy, but I'll try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do this with my latest WIP, but with a 9-5, or 6, or 7, or whenever job, I can't.

    Unfortunately, at least for now, I write when I can, which isn't necessarily when I want to, or when I'm focused, etc.

    But I'll get there.

    We have a huge project coming to a head in Jan. Once that's done things are either going to get better, or much worse. I'm hoping for the former.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing NaNo this year for the first time!

    I'm kat-tastic over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in it for the fourth year. I work a full-time (62 hours this week, folks) job and the first weekend is a huge two day conference that I am soley responsible for. If I can do Nano, anyone can do it. I'm JoniB. I don't always win, but I always try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in again. Don't know why I do this to myself... it's pure craziness. But once I get going I love the rush. It really clears the cobwebs. I'm Wildwood Gal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think every month is NaNo for you! :)

    I was seriously considering it, but I'm going to have to admit I probably can't do it because of the timing of everything, but I'm hoping to do a half NaNo. Can you do that? 25,000 words before Nov 13 (which is the day I'm suppose to get the galley proofs).

    If I can do that, I'll be thrilled!

    I'll be rooting you on from the sidelines!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, add insight, or disagree with us! We welcome your thoughts.