Saturday, May 9, 2009

Bonus Blog!

Lady Glamis, who regularly follows this team blog, has just posted the first in a three part series on how to create a visually appealing blog. It's good stuff and I would recommend checking it out!


Questions of the Day:

What works on our blog?

Any ideas on how we could improve the visual appeal of Adventures in Fiction?


Here's a specific idea for team members and those who follow this blog:

Would it be a good idea to include a picture of everyone that is on the team blog?

Personally, I like it when the blogs I visit have photos. So, I'd say yes. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the link! I'm glad it was helpful. You are the one I had in mind to write this for. :)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation, add insight, or disagree with us! We welcome your thoughts.